In a Vinyasa Flow class you will synchronize breath with movement. Students will focus on linking conscious breath with a mindful flow, while awaken their strength, energy, and flexibility through movement and stretching. Every class will be different, but every class will contain a few key postures and sequences.
Power Vinyasa Class
A fitness-based approach to Vinyasa style flow. Students will focus on linking conscious breath with a vigorous and mindful flow. In a power yoga class, students will build strength, flexibility and concentration while cleansing the body and calming the mind. You can expect a great cardiovascular and strength building workout combined with breath work.
This style focuses on passive, seated postures that target the connective tissues in the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Poses are held for anywhere between one and 10 minutes. The aim is to increase flexibility and encourage a feeling of release and letting go. It is a wonderful way to learn the basics of meditation and stilling the mind. As such, it is ideal for athletic types who need to release tension in overworked joints, and it is also good for those who need to relax.
- NOTE: WCFC no longer offers Yoga, Please try any other program we have,
- Wednesday Boot Camp
- Personal Training or save money and get a friend and train together.
- Right now PT Lauren is offering Boot Camp for women only on Saturdays at 10am
- Core fitness with Lauren on Wednesday mornings at 6am
- Train Insane with Ben on Saturdays at 9am
- HIIT with Ben- watch for dates and times.
- New! Ben had small group training (max 4) specializing on a particular muscle group - HARD CORE! SHRED FEST!
**bring your own crying towel.
Keep watch for more. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter too.